I will advise you on whether your business name/brand can be protected in the UK as a registered trade mark
A thorough and comprehensive written search and evaluation report will be produced, which will assess the prospects for successful registration of your mark in the UK and also advise you on the appropriate strategy for registration.
I’m Tom, and I’ve been working as a lawyer for 16 years. I specialise in advising small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs, providing them with cost-effective legal advice and document drafting.
My services include:
- drafting & reviewing business terms and conditions;
- legal support for e-commerce start-ups;
- legal support for residential landlords;
- drafting & reviewing commercial contracts of all kinds;
- drafting employment contracts and employment law/HR support;
- drafting shareholders’ agreements and venture capital/investment documents;
- advice on company law and Companies Act compliance;
- UK trade mark protection;
- legal support in the sale/purchase of businesses;
- business lease reviews;
- debt recovery (claimant and defence) and litigation support for business owners.
I’ve worked in private practice and as a solicitor, but I’m now exclusively a legal consultant to small businesses and e-commerce start-ups. Over the years, I have advised literally thousands of small business owners.
Legal advice is generally very expensive, and this puts off small businesses who are on a budget. I’ve positioned myself as a legal professional who offers an attractive alternative to the traditional law firm, with their high fees and imposing offices. I’m cost-effective, responsive, personable, communicative and very thorough. The vast majority of my clients come back to me again and again.
(i). All fees specified are inclusive of VAT.
(ii). All services include a free phone or skype consultation to discuss your matter and your business needs generally).
(iii). Unless otherwise agreed, Law Rogers Consultancy Limited shall be the contracting party.