I will help you form and register a new company in the UK – £40.00 (inclusive of Companies House fees)
A new company, formed and registered in the UK. This service applies only to the formation of private companies limited by shares using Model Articles of Association, and includes a promoter resolution and inaugural Board & Company resolutions, provision to you of the new company’s documents – including a copy of the Model Articles – and summary advice on your legal obligations as a new company owner/director.
I’m Tom, and I’ve been working as a lawyer for 16 years. I specialise in advising small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs, providing them with cost-effective legal advice and document drafting.
My services include:
- drafting & reviewing business terms and conditions;
- legal support for e-commerce start-ups;
- legal support for residential landlords;
- drafting & reviewing commercial contracts of all kinds;
- drafting employment contracts and employment law/HR support;
- drafting shareholders’ agreements and venture capital/investment documents;
- advice on company law and Companies Act compliance;
- UK trade mark protection;
- legal support in the sale/purchase of businesses;
- business lease reviews;
- debt recovery (claimant and defence) and litigation support for business owners.
I’ve worked in private practice and as a solicitor, but I’m now exclusively a legal consultant to small businesses and e-commerce start-ups. Over the years, I have advised literally thousands of small business owners.
Legal advice is generally very expensive, and this puts off small businesses who are on a budget. I’ve positioned myself as a legal professional who offers an attractive alternative to the traditional law firm, with their high fees and imposing offices. I’m cost-effective, responsive, personable, communicative and very thorough. The vast majority of my clients come back to me again and again.
(i). All fees specified are inclusive of VAT.
(ii). All services include a free phone or skype consultation to discuss your matter and your business needs generally).
(iii). Unless otherwise agreed, Law Rogers Consultancy Limited shall be the contracting party.