I will review or create a shareholders’ agreement
A shareholders’ agreement that will reflect your situation, including Plain English guidance notes to help you understand the provisions and (where required) a vesting schedule. I can also draft the document so that it is SEIS/EIS-compliant, to satisfy the requirements of HM Revenue & Customs
I’m Tom, and I’ve been working as a lawyer for 16 years. I specialise in advising small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs, providing them with cost-effective legal advice and document drafting.
My services include:
- drafting & reviewing business terms and conditions;
- legal support for e-commerce start-ups;
- legal support for residential landlords;
- drafting & reviewing commercial contracts of all kinds;
- drafting employment contracts and employment law/HR support;
- drafting shareholders’ agreements and venture capital/investment documents;
- advice on company law and Companies Act compliance;
- UK trade mark protection;
- legal support in the sale/purchase of businesses;
- business lease reviews;
- debt recovery (claimant and defence) and litigation support for business owners.
I’ve worked in private practice and as a solicitor, but I’m now exclusively a legal consultant to small businesses and e-commerce start-ups. Over the years, I have advised literally thousands of small business owners.
Legal advice is generally very expensive, and this puts off small businesses who are on a budget. I’ve positioned myself as a legal professional who offers an attractive alternative to the traditional law firm, with their high fees and imposing offices. I’m cost-effective, responsive, personable, communicative and very thorough. The vast majority of my clients come back to me again and again.
(i). All fees specified are inclusive of VAT.
(ii). All services include a free phone or skype consultation to discuss your matter and your business needs generally).
(iii). Unless otherwise agreed, Law Rogers Consultancy Limited shall be the contracting party.